Jessica is a holistic therapist and is passionate about cruelty-free living, animal welfare, and health, beauty and fashion. Her blog covers all aspects of a vegan lifestyle – find it at crueltyfreecottage.blogspot.co.uk
If you are looking for the perfect present for a vegan or want to give someone a compassionate gift but are stuck for ideas, then check out my Christmas gift guide for the ladies in your life.
From chocolate to handbags, wine to perfume, you are sure to find an amazing gift that she will love!
1. Booja Booja Gourmet Truffle Selection, £16.99 – www.ethicalsuperstore.com
This sumptuous selection of the finest dark chocolate truffles is sure to be a luxurious treat for the taste buds.
2. Brightening Body Care Gift Set Duo, £20 – www.phbethicalbeauty.co.uk
These beautifully natural, handmade products contain an indulgent blend of ylang ylang, neroli and patchouli oils to help leave skin soft and glowing.
3. Lust Perfume, £21 – www.lush.co.uk
A heady jasmine scent with undertones of ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood and vanilla. This perfume is seductive and powerful, and not for the faint-hearted!
4. Schlepp Tote Bag, £88 – www.mattandnat.co.uk
Practical, yet stylish, this everyday tote is made of 100% recycled nylon. Eco chic at its best!
5. Grey Fairisle Bobble Hat and Mittens Set, £14.99 – www.newlook.com
This cute little set will help to keep the winter chill away and it is completely wool-free.
6. Intensive Nourishing Facial Set, £30 – www.paiskincare.com
This at-home facial treatment will restore skin to its natural radiance through the revitalising properties of rosehip oil.
7. Instinctual State of Slow Nail Polish & Lip Gloss Kit, £17.50 – www.sparitual.co.uk
Perfect for girly-girls, this gorgeous gift set is all about the power of pink!
8. Faux Suede High Heel Platform Court Shoes, £15.99 – www.shoebou.com
These gorgeous platform heels will add a touch of glamour to any outfit.
9. Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick Trio, £25 – www.bwcshop.com
These lipsticks are extremely softening and conditioning due to their 40% jojoba oil content, and are designed for all day wear.
10. Perla Frizzante & Wild Thing Rose Wine Gift Set, £32.95 – www.naturalcollection.com
A wooden gift box containing two organic vegan wines. A donation from every bottle of Wild Thing goes to the Born Free Foundation to benefit conservation and animal welfare.