Jessica is a holistic therapist and is passionate about cruelty-free living, animal welfare, and health, beauty and fashion. Her blog covers all aspects of a vegan lifestyle – find it at crueltyfreecottage.blogspot.co.uk
Easter is upon us, and that can only mean one thing: it’s time to indulge in all things chocolate.
Milk, dark or white, we’ve put together a selection of some of the tastiest vegan Easter treats around.
1. Cocoa Loco Dark Chocolate Praline Halved Eggs, £5.20, animalaidshop.org.uk
Dark chocolate eggs filled with hazelnut praline. Handmade, organic and fair-trade, these eggs are sure to bring you a touch of luxury this Easter.
2. Choices Dairy Free White Chocolate Easter Egg with Buttons, £3.50, alternativestores.com
A delicious alternative to white chocolate, this tasty egg proves that vegans don’t have to live on dark chocolate!
3. Cocoa Loco Rabbit Lolly, £1.60, animalaidshop.org.uk
Who could resist this organic, fair-trade dark chocolate rabbit shaped lolly?
4. Plamil Organic Fairtrade Alternative to Milk Chocolate Hollow Easter Egg, £3.70, goodnessdirect.co.uk
A delicious blend of cocoa solids, sugar and rice powder. This egg is fair-trade and organic, so you needn’t feel guilty for indulging this Easter.
5. Vegan Bakery Peach Cream Chocolate Eggs, £5.99, www.vivashop.org.uk
6 large handmade dark chocolate eggs each filled with a sumptuous blend of peach fruit paste and white chocolate.
6. Hotel Chocolat Extra Thick Easter Egg, £14.00, www.hotelchocolat.com
This half Easter egg is pure luxury. The extra thick shell is crafted from 70% dark chocolate and is filled with gianduja hazelnut truffles.
7. Marks and Spencer Made Without Dairy Egg, £6.00, www.marksandspencer.com
A hollow dark chocolate egg and a solid dark chocolate bar which have been produced in a specially controlled environment to avoid cross contamination – perfect for those with allergies.
8. Moo Free Bunnycomb Easter Egg, £3.80, www.alotofshopping.com
This delicious Easter egg has delightful pieces of honeycomb infused in its shell.
9. Vantastic White Chocolate Hare Lollies, £2.99, www.vivashop.org.uk
This pack of 6 dairy-free white chocolate bunnies is ideal for Easter egg hunts.
10. Choices Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Easter Egg with Caramel Chocolates, £4.99, alternativestores.com
A luxury Easter egg that will be popular with both adults and children alike.