Jessica is a holistic therapist and is passionate about cruelty-free living, animal welfare, and health, beauty and fashion. Her blog covers all aspects of a vegan lifestyle – find it at crueltyfreecottage.blogspot.co.uk
Shoes are just as important as your dress when it comes to your wedding day attire, and it can be difficult to find a cruelty-free pair.
We have searched for the very best vegan wedding shoes, and the good news is compassionate brides are spoiled for choice.
With so many styles, colours and heel heights to choose from, you are sure to find a pair that is perfect for you.
Here is a selection of our favourites.
1. Rainbow Club Nina Dyeable Lace Wedding Shoes, £80, www.perditasweddingshoes.co.uk
These beautiful shoes are a timeless classic. Subtle ivory lace gives a vintage feel, whilst the satin trim and diamante buckle add a touch of glamour.
2. Perfect Bella Ivory Platform Court Shoes, £99, www.euphoriashop.co.uk
If you are searching for some glamorous footwear for your big day, then this sparkly satin and diamante encrusted pair tick all the right boxes.
3. Beyond Skin Portia Nude Floral Print Court Shoes, £125, www.beyondskin.co.uk
These classic court shoes feature an elegant golden floral pattern and are lovingly handmade in Spain. Padded insoles and flexible soles are added for extra comfort.
4. Shades 731 Wilma Dyeable Wedding Shoes, £69, www.elegantsteps.co.uk
Available in ivory or white, these pretty pleated peep toe shoes are finished with a beautiful satin side bow.
5. Arianna Lola Crystal and Pearl Barefoot Sandals, £79, www.elegantsteps.co.uk
The must-have for beach weddings, these stunning sandals feature beautiful Swarovski crystals and faux pearls. Both the toe and heel loops can be removed, and the main part can be stitched onto normal flip flops – this enables you to forever wear a little piece of your wedding day.
6. Touch Ups Blair Dyeable Wedding Shoes, £85, www.elegantsteps.co.uk
With their pristine white satin upper and silver trim, these ultra-stylish strappy sandals are the perfect wedding shoes. They are even chic enough to be worn on nights out after the wedding; keep them white or dye them your favourite colour.
7. Beyond Skin Zoe Nude Faux Patent Sandals, £139, www.beyondskin.co.uk
If you are reluctant to splash out on a pair of shoes that you will only wear for one day, why not invest in this classic pair? You will get plenty of wear out of these stylish and elegant T-
bar sandals, which are ideal for both your wedding day and your everyday wardrobe. This style was even worn by Bond girl Olga Kurylenko to the Oscars!
8. Paradox Pink Barbie Dyeable Ivory Wedding Shoes, £59.95, www.bridalshoesuk.co.uk
These gorgeous satin peep toe shoes have a mid-height heel and a comfortable padded insole. A hidden platform and a slingback strap make them a truly classic style, whilst the diamante buckle adds just the right amount of sparkle.
9. Shades 909 Lace Pumps, £25.95, www.bridalstyle.co.uk
These beautiful shoes are perfect for brides who wish to wear something stylish yet ultra-comfortable on their special day. If you do opt for heels, it is still worth taking these pumps along for the evening just in case your feet get too sore.
10. Perfect Nelly Ivory Vintage Bridal Boots, £99, www.euphoriashop.co.uk
These adorable boots feature beautiful broderie anglaise lace detail, cute side buttons and a comfy low-height heel. If you are having a vintage themed wedding, these bridal boots are a must-have.