If you’re like me and don’t really like cooking all that much but love home-cooked pizza, or if you’re in a hurry and have guests coming over, these super quick and delicious mini pizzas will save your life.
They take about 5 minutes to make and then just 15 minutes in the oven, it’s that simple! Then you’ll have around 10 mini pizzas to enjoy, depending how big you make them.
– 500g all purpose flour
– 1 sachet instant yeast (7,8 gr)
– 300ml water
– Pizza sauce
– Toppings (In my case just delicious Daiya cheese bought from Vegan Cross in London)
1. Mix everything in a bowl.
2. Knead dough for a couple of minutes.
3. Divide and make into dough balls, roll out balls.
4. Put pizza bases onto an oiled oven tray, or two.
5. Add sauce and toppings.
5. Heat for about 15 minutes.