– 400 gr flour
– 50 gr butter
– 100 ml water
– Pinch of salt (I use kala namak black salt)
– 800 gr spinach
– 200 gr chard
– 1 onion, 1 garlic (optional 1 pepper)
– Salt and other condiments to taste (I usually put oregano and black pepper)
– Cheese (I like Violife herbs)
– Steam or boil spinach and chard
– Chop and mix in bowl with onion, garlic, salt and others.
– Preheat oven at 250 degrees
– Mix flour, melted butter and water to form dough
– Knead for a few minutes and cut into two balls
– Roll out one ball and put on bottom of baking tray, add filling, top it with cheese, cover with other rolled-out ball.
– Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden