This recipe really only takes 10 minutes to make and will fill you up for hours. It is also absolutely packed with vital nutrients. There are endless variations to the dressing too! Sometimes I’ll add garlic or chili flakes, or other times apple cider vinegar, tamari and agave syrup for a creamier option.
– 1 broccoli
– 4 bunches of kale
– Red beans, ready to serve
– Pumpkin seeds
– 6 tablespoons tamari sauce
– 1 lime
– 1/2 tablespoon wasabi
– 1 inch of fresh ginger
1. Boil the quinoa according to the packet while steaming the broccoli and kale (approx 6-7 mins).
2. In the meantime, grate or finely chop the ginger and mix with the other dressing ingredients.
3. Layer quinoa, beans and vegetables in a bowl, and top with dressing and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds.