– 500gr white potatoes
– 1 onion
– Omelette mix
– Salt and spices
1. Chop the potatoes and fry them until soft.
2. Chop the onion and fry them with the potatoes for a few minutes.
3. Mix 40gr of omelette mix with 50ml of water.
4. Strain the potatoes and onion and put them in a bowl. Add the omelette mix, salt and spices (I like oregano, parsley and basil). You can also add pieces of vegan ham or a veggie (I like spinach).
5. Put everything on a slightly-oiled pan and cook until golden brown, then invert omelette and repeat.