– 300 gr flour
– 100 gr margarine
– 200 gr sugar
– 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
– 100 ml soy milk
– 4 bananas
– A bit of salt and vanilla
– 1 tsp egg replacer for baking
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, bicarbonate, salt, egg replacer) on a large bowl.
2. Mix the melted margarine, milk and vanilla on a separate smaller bowl.
3. Add the wet mixture into the dry one and add the mashed bananas. Mix well.
4. Put mixture into a greased cake tin and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.